Branding and Promotion
Patricia Bergeron, Bell
Isabelle Charron, Valtech
Catherine R. Cunningham, Pratt & Whitney Canada
Marlène Daugarou, AV&R
Josée Gaulin, L3 MAS
Julian Lucchesi, Centech
Marc Masluch, Bombardier
Nadine Mercure, consultant
Martin Perron, Bloom
Catherine Thibault, CAE
Québec’s aerospace industry is a source of pride that stands out in Québec and abroad.
The Branding and Promotion Committee’s primary mandate is to support Aéro Montréal’s working groups and secretariat with communications and public relations activities aimed at promoting the aerospace industry in Québec and around the world. It is made up of representatives from the communications field and the aerospace industry; its members are mainly communications professionals with extensive experience.
- To propose innovative communications approaches and methods in line with Aéro Montréal’s 2019-22 Vision: to become the most innovative cluster in the world.
- At the request of the board or secretariat, to develop major communication projects that meet industry needs.
- To promote Québec’s aerospace sector to members and the public, locally, nationally and internationally.
- To offer a range of services to current and potential Aéro Montréal members with a view to attracting, satisfying and retaining them.
- Rise to the Future advertising and public relations campaign aimed at recruiting aerospace students
- Preparing and implementing Aéro Montréal's communications plan
- Member satisfaction survey
Director, Public Affairs and Global Communications