From 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Organized as part of International Women's Day, this event is an opportunity to celebrate diversity and inclusion within organizations. Through high-quality conferences, panels, workshops and discussions, you will have the chance to discover the best practices promoted by companies from different industries.
What are the most effective strategies for attracting and retaining top talent and supporting their development? How should you guide their career development in the workplace? What role can leaders play in fostering an inclusive culture? Which communication strategies should you use? These are only some of the questions that will be discussed at the Forum.
During the day, we will welcome leaders of major organizations, including BASF Canada, Bombardier, Desjardins, GSoft, Hydro-Québec, Pratt & Whitney Canada and many more.
Sign up today by clicking on the following link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/billets-forum-lorganisation-inclusive-de-demain-55349174872
8:30 a.m. Greet participants
9:00 a.m. Words of welcome by Suzanne Benoît, President, Aéro Montréal
9:03 a.m. Opening remarks
9:09 a.m. Remarks by Kim Thúy, Writer and Author
9:25 a.m. Diversity in the Workplace: State of Play and Future Directions
Study conducted in collaboration with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
Tania Saba, BMO Chaired Professor of Diversity and Governance, Professor, School of Industrial Relations, Université de Montréal
10:00 a.m. Diversity in Tech: Immediate Actions and Long-Term Vision
- Cédric Orvoine, Vice President, Human Resources and Communications, Ubisoft Montréal
10:30 a.m. Break
10:45 a.m. Leadership that Champions Diversity and Inclusion
- Houssam Alaouie, Director, Research & Development Programs and University Relations, CAE
- Lucie Guillemette, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Air Canada
- Marie-Eve Rehayem, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, BASF Canada
- Julie Sbeghen, Director, Generation Planning, Hydro-Québec
Panel and discussions moderated by Selena Lu, Attorney, Lapointe Rosenstein Marchand Melançon, and President of the Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal
12:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. Innovative Practices to Advance Diversity and Inclusion
- Sylvie Bergeron, Vice President, Human Resources, ABB Canada
- Simon De Baene, Co-Founder and CEO, GSoft
- Salwa Salek, Senior Director, Organizational Développement and Employee Experience, Desjardins
- Kevin Smith, Vice President, Human Resources, Pratt & Whitney Canada
Panel and discussions moderated by Jean-Philippe Décarie, Business Columnist, La Presse
2:15 p.m. Inclusive Communications and Culture
- Marcella Cortellazzi, Head of Communication, Airbus A220
- Anne-Marie Hubert, Québec Managing Partner, EY Canada
- Donna Lahache, Director of Education, Ahkwesáhsne Mohawk Board of Education
- Danielle Pitl, Senior Director, Brand Strategy and Internal Communications, Bombardier
Panel and discussions moderated by Dafina Savic, Co-Founder, UENA Agency
3:30 p.m. Closing Conference
Éric Fournier, Partner and Executive Producer, Moment Factory
4:00 p.m. Closing remarks by Kim Thúy, Writer and Author
4:05 p.m. End of the event
Register now! Limited seats available. Mark your calendar for this important event on March 8!
March 8, 2019
Société des arts technologiques, 1201 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2S6 (Métro Saint-Laurent)