Webinar: Mexico´s Aerospace & Automotive Market towards 2030
Canadian companies in the aerospace and automotive sector and interested in entering the Mexican market or getting information on the market. The webinar will be in English.
In collaboration with the provinces of Alberta, Ontario and Quebec and Aéro Montréal, this webinar, organised by The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, will present the 2030 outlook for the aerospace and automotive industries in the Mexican market, as well as trends and opportunities in the supply chain of these two industries.
Topics to be covered:
- Update on Mexico´ s Aerospace & Automotive Landscape
- Reshoring Operations seeking suppliers in North America
- Buyer Requirements + Terms & Conditions
- Potential Mergers and Acquisition Opportunities
- Upcoming Buyer Events
About the Speaker
Xavier Hurtado, Industrial Supply Chain Director, Federacion Mexicana de la Industria Aeroespacial (FEMIA).
Xavier is a business advisor, author and international speaker with more than 18 years of experience in Industrial Promotion, Marketing & Sales, Business Expansion, Supplier Development and Foreign Direct Investment Attraction. Mr. Hurtado has worked with Industrial Associations, Business Accelerators, Embassies and Government Organizations helping companies around the globe. Among his many positions and achievements:
- Director of the National Supplier Development Program for the Aerospace Industry in Mexico (FEMIA): Reach to +400 Suppliers | 48 buyers = +US$1,200 M
- Co-Founder of the Supply Chain Integration Initiative & Economic Recovery for Automotive, Aerospace, Energy & Medical Devices sectors.
- Former Director Investment Promotion & Competitiveness at Chihuahua´s Ministry
For more information please contact:
- email@example.com – Quebec companies
- Fabiola.firstname.lastname@example.org – Ontario companies
- Sandra.Diaz@international.gc.ca – Alberta companies
- email@example.com – all other provinces