Symposium on the defence and security market 2022
Hôtel Mortagne1228 Rue Nobel, Boucherville, QC J4B 5H1
email@example.comBack to List
The Canadian Defence and Security Market Symposium is organized by STIQ and Aéro Montréal, in collaboration with Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED), and is therefore back for a 7th edition, at the Hotel Mortagne ( Boucherville).
This 7th edition of the Symposium will be held over a full day (from 8:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) and will be an opportunity to explore international markets and the situation of the defence and security market in this new context of emerging from the pandemic and international tensions.
Once again this year, the Symposium will address diverse topics such as major projects in development, access to American and foreign markets and the rules that govern them.
This one-day event aims to:
- Inform SMEs of opportunities related to defence and security procurement policy, industrial and technological benefits (ITB) and best practices for achieving success in defence and security.
- Inform OEMs and major equipment manufacturers of the industrial and R&D capabilities of Québec companies operating in the defence sector, whether it is in aerospace, land, naval, cybersecurity or C4ISR.
- Inform companies about the prospects offered by international markets.
- Provide insight into emerging issues such as eco-responsibility, carbon footprint reduction and diversity-conscious procurement.
- Meet with key players in the defence and security market (including Public Services and Procurement Canada, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, the Department of National Defence, the Canadian Armed Forces, the Coast Guard, and many others).
The Symposium is the best opportunity to meet defence and security players in Quebec!
A networking cocktail will close this event, offering participants the opportunity for informal B2B meetings with Quebec SMEs and all players working in defence and security.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to attend unprecedented conferences with prestigious guests!