PROMOTING THE INTEGRATION AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN THE AEROSPACE SUPPLY CHAIN
Quebec’s aerospace supply chain is experiencing an acceleration in its transformation amidst intensifying market pressures. Since technology companies, namely start-ups and SMEs, are the primary sources of innovation, it is crucial that their technological developments be supported in the pre-commercialization phase. This will promote their long-term viability and the innovation pool they represent. StartAero 360° is an integrated support program to help companies deploy their innovations.
A few numbers:
- A $4.3M project, including a $3M public contribution.
- Support for 30 SMEs over three years.
- Drive and accelerate the adoption of disruptive technologies.
- Support entrepreneurship by developing operational demonstrators and commercializing new products.
- Fosters networking among suppliers of leading-edge emerging technologies and players in the supply chain.
- A structured approach providing support, training and monitoring with industry experts to take advantage of targeted business opportunities.
- Access to funding that will reduce the risks associated with the development of operational demonstrators.
- Expert support to commercialize innovative developments and breakthroughs.
To have more information, please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org