OAC's 5th Annual Research & Technology Event
JOIN OAC for the 5th Edition of our Beyond the Barriers R&T Days which gathers together the Ontario aerospace R&T community.
Industry innovators, academic researchers, and government funding agencies, all come together to actively promote collaboration and innovation projects. International, national and regional actors in the fields of additive manufacturing, avionics, propulsion, robotics and space systems and more will all be present representing the wide ranging capabilities of our Ontario aerospace industry.
2021 Conference Program and Innovator Trade Show will focus on:
- Additive Manufacturing in Aerospace
- Intellectual Property Fundamentals and Advanced Strategies
- R&T Funding Programs, Innovation Projects, and Collaboration Prospects
- Ontario Academic Aerospace Research Capabilities
- New Manufacturing Technologies and Innovative Solutions
And will feature:
- Workshops and Breakout Sessions
- Interactive Discussion Panels with OEMs and SMEs
- “Dragon’s Den” Project Pitch Session
- University & College AeroPoster Session
- Aerospace Networking Dinner