Partnership & Growth
- Jean Blondin, Abipa Canada Inc.
- Nick Malorni, Abipa Canada Inc.
- Eric Parent, FDC Aéro Composites
- Frédérik Centazzo, Aplhacasting
- Martin Fournier, Groupe Meloche
- Stéphane Turcotte, Nétur
- Xavier Kauza, Thermetco
- Stéphanie Lemieux, Libellule Monde
- Jean Michel Briere, Presagis
- Eduardo Ruiz, Ruiz Aerospace
- Tommy Trudel, Delastek
- Emmanuel Polman , Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Jean-Charles Raillat, Groupe DCM
- Alexandre Verdon, Héroux Devtek
- Guillermo Alonso, Mitchell Aerospace
This working group’s mandate is to support the growth of Québec companies by strengthening their strategic positioning, accelerating their international expansion, and promoting consolidation actions. (Created in 2012)
- To increase the growth of Québec’s aerospace cluster tenfold in order to maintain its position as a global player in an increasingly competitive market.
- To foster synergies within the cluster and ensure its global growth.
- To strengthen the strategic positioning of Québec companies.
- To promote the consolidation and growth of Québec companies.
- To increase the international presence of Québec companies.
Key projects and committees:
In 2022, the activities and strategic discussions within the Partnerships and Growth Working Group enabled us to lay significant foundations for the growth of Québec companies in the sector. By focusing on our core Issues, we are committed to implementing sustainable actions to reinforce the gradual transformation of our supply chain, making it more agile and consolidated.The involvement of major customers in our strategic discussions and the pursuit of international outreach activities have enabled us to focus on one priority for our Québec SMEs: an efficient and sustainable recovery. The actions planned for 2023 will help to generate tangible benefits for companies in an ever-changing economic environment.
Président du Chantier,
Président Directeur Général