International Aerospace Innovation Forum 2020 (100% virtual)
En ligne / Online
ContactBack to List
Event description :
In 2018, more than 1,300 participants from over 15 countries and close to 100 speakers gathered at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal for the 6th edition of the International Aerospace Innovation Forum, making this event one of the largest global aerospace industry gatherings in North America.
Building on this success, and taking into consideration the current health context, Aéro Montréal has set out to reinvent the format of the International Aerospace Innovation Forum. From December 14 to 15, 2020, Aéro Montréal will offer you a 7th virtual, bold and safe edition on the theme of "Smart Travelling Rethought".
This redesigned format will feature a large number of conferences and round tables as well as virtual business meetings, adapted to the different needs of participants from around the world.
Every year, the International Aerospace Innovation Forum is an opportunity to strengthen relationships globally and to celebrate a nation's expertise in aerospace innovation: this year, we are proud to announce that Japan will be the country in honor!
The International Aerospace Innovation Forum 2020 is being organized by Aéro Montréal, in collaboration with the National Research Council of Canada (NRC) and the Palais des Congrès de Montréal. It will kick off International Aerospace Week - Montréal 2020 - from December 14 to 17, 2020. The week will continue with a day dedicated to defence and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) activities and the promotion of the aerospace industry to the next generation on December 16 with Vitrine 2020, an event dedicated to human resources talent and challenges. Finally, December 17 will be devoted to international meetings and inter-cluster collaboration.
Stay tuned, we will soon unveil the program of this unmissable event!
Event objectives :
- Confirm Montreal’s place as the 3rd global centre of expertise in aerospace
- Taking stock of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the aerospace industry
- Foster aerospace innovation in Montreal by sharing strategic issues, best practices and tactics related to the aerospace innovation chain management
- Multiply business opportunities in aerospace technology
- Strengthen linkages between global aerospace leaders and the whole aerospace industry in the Montreal ecosystem
- Engage the aerospace community’s main actors around joint innovation strategies
- Attract foreign companies to establish themselves in the Quebec aerospace ecosystem
- Encourage partnerships between the various organizations
Target audience :
This event targets all decision-makers in the aerospace industry from of Montreal, Quebec, Canada and the world, university representatives, research centres, public decision makers, students and specialized media. We expect all main global players, private (major prime contractors and suppliers) or public.