Defence and national security
- Badr Boushel, Mannarino
- Patrick Bouchard, MEI
- Laurent Pieraut, CS Canada
- André Gilbert, CS Canada
- Alain Thilloy, MTLS Aerostructure
- Helio Pazinatto, Bombardier
- Robin Demircioglu, CRIAQ
- Susan Dabrowski, Libellule Monde
- Marc Bigaouette, Bell Flight
- Jean Hurtubise, CAE
- Eric Tremblay, PWC
- Nancy D'Agostino, DEC
- Stephan Fogaing, MEI
- Xavier Kauza, Thermetco
- MDenis Dufour, INO
- François Cyr, PCM Innovation
- Marc LeBlanc, L3T
- Marc Moffatt, Centre d’excellence sur les drones
- Patrick Pharand, Collins Aerospace
- Marie-Christine Flibotte, Solaxis
- Patrice Lavoie, Varitron
- Joe Gazale, L3T
- Richard Crépeault, Heroux Devtek
- Luc Boucher, Ocean Software
- Jarred Knecht, Promark
- Philippe Bisailon, Maxar
- Lorenzo Marandola, M1 Composites
- Erica Zoia, Conseil économique du Haut-Richelieu
- Nick Chalkiadakis, CMC Electronics
- Gilles Sarrazin, CNRC
- Nicolas Duguay, IN-SEC-M
Canada’s defence industry is a cornerstone of security and economic growth on Canadian soil. These large-scale contracts support innovation, maintain challenging, high-value-added jobs, and contribute to the growth of our industry.
The mandate of this working group is to help Québec’s aerospace industry better compete with Canadian and international players in the aerospace defence market. (Created in 2009)
- To help Québec’s aerospace industry better compete with Canadian and international players in the aerospace defence market.
- To identify, coordinate execution, and follow-up on initiatives designed to structure projects in support of policy recommendations.
- To set key performance indicators (KPI) to measure the implementation of the strategy.
- To work with other organizations in the sector to ensure non-duplication of efforts.
- SDQuébec Portal
- Symposium on the Canadian Defence and Security Market
- Training program on the Canadian and American markets
"We want to prepare Québec’s defence companies so that they can be successful with major Department of National Defence procurement programs and position themselves in export markets as well."
Consultant en développement des affaires
Safran Electronics & Defense