Because of the situation related to COVID-19, Aéro Montréal has taken all the steps necessary to ensure the safety of our employees by putting in place the tools they need to continue operations remotely. Rest assured that we will be responding to you with the same speed, rigour and commitment.
Information is also one of our key priorities. In the coming weeks, we will be continuously sharing information about the protective and precautionary measures to be taken to curb the spread of COVID-19, as well as about the various measures being implemented to support businesses and entrepreneurs. I invite you to consult the various information documents below, which will give you an overview of the most recent support measures that are available and best practices in terms of business continuity.
Gouvernement du Québec
- Site dedicated to the pandemic and section dedicated to companies and workers
- Situation of COVID-19 in Quebec
- Questions and answers - CNESST
Government of Canada
August 17th announcement
Canada Revenue Agency opens applications for enhanced Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
Program changes for Periods 5-9 include:
- The extension of the CEWS, including redesigned program details, until November 21, 2020.
- Increased eligibility, meaning that all eligible employers who've experienced a revenue drop can now qualify for a base subsidy. The subsidy amount is based on the revenue drop.
- Employers who are especially hard-hit can qualify for a top-up of up to 25%.
- Provide certainty for employers that have already made business decisions for July and August, by ensuring they will not receive a subsidy rate lower than they would have under the previous rules.