Working Group Vision:
Promote the excellence of Québec’s MRO sector on the world stage through a concerted approach involving players with leading-edge expertise.
Working Group objectives:
Ensure the sustainability and reputation of the MRO sector in order to strengthen its position as a global player in an increasingly competitive market.
- Foster the attractiveness of the MRO sector.
- Strengthen the strategic positioning and competitiveness of Québec companies in the sector.
- Work to ensure regulation supports industry growth
Members of the working group MRO
WORKING GROUP CHAMPION
- Jean-Pierre Bastien, Premier Aviation
- Sabino Buontempo, Rolls Royce
- Christian Busch, Air Inuit
- Arnaud Cautru, AJW
- Patrick Ducharme, Pratt & Whitney
- Jean-Marc Dufour, AQTA
- Guy Gagnon, AAR
- Michel Gagnon, Pole Air
- Guillaume Gasparri, Groupe DCM
- Toby Gauld, Optima Aero
- Sebastien Godart, Altitude Aerospace
- Marc Kirner, Pratt & Whitney
- Francis Labonté, Luxia
- Gilles Néron, Air Canada
- Yves Patrice, Lufthansa Technik
- Patrick Phillips, Tulmar
- Marie-Noëlle Pronovost, Air Inuit
- Sylvain Savard, Avianor
- Jean Trépanier, Air Transat
- Priti Wanjara, CNRC