Aerospace Job and Training Fair during Volaria
September 24 and 25, 2022
ICAR Complex, 12800 Henri-Fabre Blvd., Mirabel
MANY POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW IN THE AEROSPACE SECTOR
The Aerospace Job and Training Fair will take place on Saturday, September 24 (noon to 5 p.m.) and Sunday, September 25 (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) at the ICAR Complex (International Centre of Advanced Racing), located at 12800 Henri-Fabre Blvd. in Mirabel on the grounds of YMX airport. The event is part of the Volaria event.
Over 50,000 people are expected during the weekend. This spectacular event will offer visitors a wide range of programming, including aerial show, an outdoor museum, a future-themed area showcasing the latest technological and energy-saving advances in the sector, a family zone and much more. Visitors may access the site for a fee. To learn more about Volaria, click here.
The Aerospace Job and Training Fair is the ideal occasion to meet with various employers and training institutions and discover the numerous career, job, internship and training opportunities currently available in Quebec’s aerospace industry.
During the next few years, tens of thousands of positions will need to be supplied in this sector. With many workers reaching retirement age and multiple programs being launched with high expectations, companies are turning to a new, more diverse generation of workers to develop, manufacture and maintain more durable, eco-friendly airplanes, engines and parts.
Many positions are currently available, including:
- Manufacturing jobs: assemblers, operators, mechanics, warehouse operators, machinists, aircraft maintenance technicians, etc.
- Engineering jobs: mechanical and electrical engineering, design, systems, automation, continuous improvement, structural integration, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Support staff: logistics, procurement, finance, HR, IT, communications, etc.
Click below to send your CV to aerospace employers
WHO IS THE FAIR INTENDED FOR?
- Aviation enthusiasts
- Students of all kinds
- Job seekers
- People transitioning to a new career
- Guidance counsellors and teachers
- Representatives of training institutions and research centres
- Cluster member companies recruiting talent
MANY EMPLOYERS OF CHOICE ARE WAITING TO MEET YOU
- AAA Canada
- Aéro Mag 2000
- Aéroports de Montréal
- Air Transat
- BELL TEXTRON CANADA
- C3RIOS Systems
- Certification Center Canada
- CMC Électronique
- Global Partner Solutions
- Groupe Robert
- Ministère de la Défense nationale
- Ministère des Transports
- MI-GSO | PCUBED
- M1 Composites Technologie
- NAV Canada
- PRATT & WHITNEY
- Rolls-Royce Canada
- Sonaca Montréal
- Starlink Aviation
- STELIA Aéronautique Canada
- Swissport Canada
- Thales Canada, Avionique
- Ville de Mirabel