Moroccan Aerospace Conference and Workshop
Date de l'événement
Lieu de l'événement
ContactRetour à la liste
This event will gather all the key players and decision-makers of the Moroccan Aerospace Industry, including plant managers with their successful experience in Morocco, Government officials, GIMAS leaders (Aerospace Industrial Association), training institutes representatives, etc.
The agenda will cover the following subjects:
- Sharing the co-localization experience – Including major aerospace suppliers: Bombardier, Stelia, Safran, Boeing...
- Benefits / cost-competitiveness
- Job creation potential in Morocco and Canada
- ·Local Market Opportunities: Current Moroccan supply chain and related 5-year growth targets of the industry
- Capabilities and volume needs of the local market: Many opportunities available
- Processes and Regulations associated with setting up an activity in Morocco
- Government support and strategy to grow the aerospace industry
As a reference, the Moroccan aerospace sector has shown an exceptional growth rate of 22% in the last year
- More than 140 companies currently operating, most being SMEs
- 16, 700 workers
- 50% of the industry is represented by women
Do you wish to sub-contract or acquire new markets from major clients? Do you need more capacity or adding a new capability in a best-cost location?
This workshop is a unique event to have all the answers associated with Business Plan calculations, Processes, Supply Chain, Government support and to have a better understanding of the Future Opportunities available.