American Helicopter Society (AHS) Forum 70
Date de l'événement
Lieu de l'événement
Palais des congrès de MontréalMontréal
ContactRetour à la liste
"Celebrating International Cooperation in Vertical Flight Technology"
The AHS 70th Annual Forum and Technology Display is the world's leading international conference on vertical flight technology. The three-day event will include more than 300 technical presentations on every discipline from Acoustics to Unmanned Systems.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting edge vertical flight technologies in the world, and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology.
- Forum 70 Program at A Glance-Rev2 - updated April 14, 2014
- Forum 70 Preliminary Paper Presentation Schedule - updated March 11, 2014
- Forum 70 Registration Kit - Rev3 - includes the Forum 70 Preliminary Program - updated March 31, 2014
- The tour on Monday May 19 will include Bell Helicopter and CAE International - stay tuned for details!
- Are you a member of a technical committee? Check the schedule Technical Committee Meetings at Forum 70 for your meeting.
For more informations click here