Mach Intiative - now Recruiting
SPEAK WITH EXPERTS
Today, the MACH Initiative has four active cohorts involving 47 suppliers sponsored by nearly thirty contractors, including Bombardier , Pratt & Whitney Canada, CAE, Bell Helicopter Textron Canada, Lockheed Martin, Héroux-Devtek, L-3 MAS, Alcoa Titanium & Engineered P
Apply today and be part of the 5th cohort of the MACH Initiative.
If you are interested, please complete the application form that you can find here.
Once completed, send it directly at the following email address: email@example.com before 4:30 p.m. on October 17, 2017.
Hurry, only 9 places left to be part of the fifth cohort!
Suppliers Eligibility Criterias:
- The supplier wishing to deposit his candidacy must be a manufacturing company.
- A customer of the candidate must agree to sponsor the supplier and the two partners commit themselves to meeting the obligations of the Initiative (note that a sponsor must detain specific competencies and resources to adequately support a supplier).
- The suppliers must have at least 30% of their sales coming from the aerospace sector.
Selection priorities will go :
- to new customer-supplier tandems where the customer/sponsor is from outside of the province of Québec;
- to new customer-supplier tandems (i.e. sponsors who are not involved in the first four cohorts);
- to companies that have a majority of their sales in the following value chains: aerostructures, landing gear, interiors and avionics
- Being member in good standing of Aéro Montréal
***Once selection priorities have been applied, if there are more eligible firms than the number of places available, there will be a random draw.