Invitation to SMEs – Preparatory meeting for the 6th CRIAQ Research Forum
For the first time, CRIAQ offers to SMEs the opportunity
to submit project proposals at the CRIAQ 6th round of funding :
The Consortium for Research and Innovation in Aerospace in Quebec (CRIAQ), with support from the Quebec Aerospace Association (AQA), invites you to participate to a briefing session:
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
303 Notre Dame Street East
Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y8
(Indoor parking available)
The event will be followed by a cocktail.
This event, exclusive to SMEs – members as well as non-members of CRIAQ - and chaired by Mr. Clément Fortin, President and CEO, will outline the following aspects:
- Current and future benefits of being a member of the CRIAQ community
- Access to funding programs
- How to present projects at our upcoming CRIAQ Research Forum on May 16 & 17, 2012
CRIAQ is a consortium which funds collaborative research projects between universities, research centers and industries. For more information, visit our website.
This event is free. Registration required by March 23, 2012.
I AM REGISTERING
CRIAQ is :
- 10 years of existence
- more than 500 students participating in research projects
- 68 members
- more than 100 projects in preparation, in progress or completed
It allows to :
- be directly connected to OEMs
- benefit from a unique interface in project funding
- to have a leverage of 8:1 for research projects
- to regulate on Intellectual Property-related issues
© Aero Montreal 2011 - 380, rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, bureau 8000 Montréal (Québec) Montréal H2Y 3X7 - Phone : 514 987-9330 - fax : 514 987-1948 - firstname.lastname@example.org